A weight loss log is a valuable dieting tool. Keeping an ongoing weight record and using printable weight loss charts will help you see weight loss trends.
How to use this free downloadable weight loss tracking chart:
- Print one copy of the weight loss log every year.
- Weigh yourself daily or weekly**
- Record your weight on the weight loss tracking chart.
- At the end of every month, review all recorded weights and record your weight range for the entire month.
- Note the trends over time: month to month and year to year.
- Make a special file labeled “weight” to keep track of your log for weight loss over time. As the year pass by, you’ll be glad you did!
**I recommend weighing no more than once a day. Weight fluctuations within the day are normal and reflective of variations in water weight, not body fat. (See body fat model here.) Weigh at the same time each day, preferably in the morning.
More FREE weight loss tools:
Free Food Journal Log Forms
Free Meal Planners
Blank Grocery List
More of My Professional Advice You May Find Useful
FREE Weight Loss Help
Healthy Quick Meal Ideas
Return to Your Personal Nutrition Guide Home Page
Suzette here! Information on my site is NOT a substitute for professional
medical advice or one-on-one nutrition counseling with a registered
dietitian (like me!). PLEASE consult a doctor before making lifestyle and diet changes.
© Suzette Kroll, RD, 2007